Click here to use the Cooley GO Docs Incorporation Package Generator
Note that these documents are intended only for US companies incorporating in Delaware.
The Cooley GO Docs Incorporation Package Generator allows you to generate any or all of the following documents:
- Action by the Sole Incorporator
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Bylaws, which automatically includes: Certificate of Secretary confirming adoption of Bylaws and Indemnification Agreements for each named Director
- Employee Confidential Information and Inventions Assignment Agreement
- Initial Action by Directors (Unanimous Written Consent)
- Restricted Stock Purchase Agreement, which automatically includes:
- Technology Assignment Agreement
- Common Stock Certificate
- Stockholder Consent to Receive Electronic Communications
- If the stock is subject to vesting, the following will also be included:
- Form of Section 83(b) election
- Joint Escrow Instructions
- Stock Assignment Separate from Certificate
Learn more about the incorporation process in our articles:
- How to Incorporate in Delaware and California
- What is a “Section 83(b) election” and Why Should I File One?
- Post-Incorporation Checklist: 10 Next Steps to Consider
Don’t forget to review the Answer Summary and Checklist, included in your package.