Click here to use the Cooley GO Docs PBC Incorporation Package Generator
Note that these documents are intended only for US companies incorporating in Delaware as a public benefit corporation.
Important: To generate public benefit corporation documents, select “Public Benefit Corporation” when asked to select the type of corporation on the second page.
Learn more about public benefit corporations in our articles:
- What is a Benefit Corporation?
- Delaware Public Benefit Corporation – Is It Right For You? A Five Part Test
The Cooley GO Docs Public Benefit Incorporation Package Generator allows you to generate any or all of the following documents:
- Action by the Sole Incorporator
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Bylaws, which automatically includes: Certificate of Secretary confirming adoption of Bylaws and Indemnification Agreements for each named Director
- Employee Confidential Information and Inventions Assignment Agreement
- Initial Action by Directors (Unanimous Written Consent)
- Restricted Stock Purchase Agreement, which automatically includes:
- Technology Assignment Agreement
- Stockholder Consent to Receive Electronic Communications
- If the stock is subject to vesting, the following will also be included:
- Form of Section 83(b) election
- Joint Escrow Instructions
- Stock Assignment Separate from Certificate
Learn more about the incorporation process in our articles:
- How to Incorporate in Delaware and California
- What is a “Section 83(b) election” and Why Should I File One?
- Post-Incorporation Checklist: 10 Next Steps to Consider
- You’re a Delaware Public Benefit Corporation — Now What?
Don’t forget to review the Answer Summary and Checklist, included in your package.
Cooley LLP, each entity affiliated with Cooley LLP including Cooley (UK) LLP and Cooley SG LLP* and the respective partners, employees and agents of the foregoing (collectively, “Cooley”) do not endorse or recommend the use of any default values or any document on CooleyGO.com, nor is Cooley expressing any opinion or recommendation of what is, or what should be, a “market” standard document. Deal terms should be negotiated based on your specific circumstances and the relevant documents should be tailored to meet the specific legal and commercial requirements of the contemplated transaction. Additional documents may be required for the contemplated transaction. Cooley assumes no responsibility for the contents of the documents provided on CooleyGO.com or any consequence of your use of any such documents. You are responsible for ensuring that all necessary securities filings and/or other legally required filings, if any, are prepared and filed. You should consult with an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction as well as tax advisors before using or relying on any documents on CooleyGO.com, especially if you don’t understand any of their terms. Review carefully and use at your own risk. No document or information provided on CooleyGO.com constitutes or should be relied upon as legal advice.
*Cooley SG LLP (UEN/Registration No. T19LL1477F) is a licensed foreign law practice registered in Singapore under the Limited Liability Partnerships Act (Chapter 163A) with limited liability.