Click here to use the Cooley GO Docs PBC Incorporation Package Generator
Note that these documents are intended only for US companies incorporating in Delaware as a public benefit corporation.
Important: To generate public benefit corporation documents, select “Public Benefit Corporation” when asked to select the type of corporation on the second page.
Learn more about public benefit corporations in our articles:
- What is a Benefit Corporation?
- Delaware Public Benefit Corporation – Is It Right For You? A Five Part Test
The Cooley GO Docs Public Benefit Incorporation Package Generator allows you to generate any or all of the following documents:
- Action by the Sole Incorporator
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Bylaws, which automatically includes: Certificate of Secretary confirming adoption of Bylaws and Indemnification Agreements for each named Director
- Employee Confidential Information and Inventions Assignment Agreement
- Initial Action by Directors (Unanimous Written Consent)
- Restricted Stock Purchase Agreement, which automatically includes:
- Technology Assignment Agreement
- Stockholder Consent to Receive Electronic Communications
- If the stock is subject to vesting, the following will also be included:
- Form of Section 83(b) election
- Joint Escrow Instructions
- Stock Assignment Separate from Certificate
Learn more about the incorporation process in our articles:
- How to Incorporate in Delaware and California
- What is a “Section 83(b) election” and Why Should I File One?
- Post-Incorporation Checklist: 10 Next Steps to Consider
- You’re a Delaware Public Benefit Corporation — Now What?
Don’t forget to review the Answer Summary and Checklist, included in your package.